·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres me now that florida is getting warmer again, fun weekend at the lakes

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
Fishin, hunting, those are the main 2 I guess. A little bit of boating on the river/lake when the weather is nice. Some saturdays I just Hang @ the pool w/ friends. Whatever comes around. lol

·
Resident Canuck!
180 Posts
Well lets see, I play Drums in a couple of local bands, I play guitar for fun and just teaching myself as I go, I love video games, am a computer geek, and I have been building a street/strip/show Mustang for the last 7 years. In the fall I love to hunt small game and mosse/Deer. Fishing season starts up here next week so I am really looking forward to that. I am pretty much a wide varity of hobbies and skills, I love Football (to watch) but have never played, I also run a small photography business on the side of my day job and love to shoot local sporting events and Bikers doing stunts. I love to try anything extreme, and after bungee jumping I am now looking to do some sky diving and scuba diving. Lots more I could put here but I dont want to put ya all to sleep :)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
the orange dragster is mine and my dad's when it ain't hunting season and i'm not riding this is what we doin

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
thats freakin sweet!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
thanks if we didn't build our own engines we couldn't even afford to race but its fun .. ran 5.19 at 125 in the 1/8 mile so should run around an 8 .19 in the quarter... and we 're in the process of building a bigger motor....

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
well winter time i hunt and fish when i can and now that i have a brute i will spend most of my time on it. we went for our first ride this weekend and we will probably be making a trip somewhere everytime i am off this summer.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
when im not workin on or ridin the brute....umm nevermind im ALWAYS workin on or ridin the brute lmfao.

nah i hunt some. i like goin to the lake. i would like to get back into motocross but dont have time anymore. other than that, i just hang out wit my friends/family and drink some cold ones lol

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Fish, Hunt and Slo-pitch all summer.

Then gamble and golf when I can :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
hunting, fishing, hangin with my friends. and when the summer gets here theres no telling what im doing lol

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
I chase critters.... Spring Turkey an Deer.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I have saltwater tanks

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Sweet!!

I can tell the kids I found Nemo :)

(might want to let that one out of the bag though....lol)

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Work, deer/hog hunting, riding my Brute, and just enjoying the summer days...

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts