Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
OK well I was informed that I am NOT riding tomorrow. Sucks for me but yall have fun. Should be good and sloppy. Definitely in next weekend.

I know the schnucks you are talking about. I live in Arlington and go by the 64 exit on the way to the bottoms. We all have a friend that lives in the Bush and we park at his house and go in from there.

Greg G

Greg G

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
OK if anybody wants to try the Pike tomorrow me and a small group are going to try and ride around and through the Pike. We are meeting up at a friends house in Nutbush around 10AM and going from there. If anyone wants to tag along call 9018703102

Greg G

·
Registered
37 Posts
If anyone is rideing this weekend at the pike bottoms or .... around memphis and wouldnt mined me taging along that would be awesome. i want to ride this weekend. Its suppost to be realy nice weather. I tryed to get a group together but all my friends are either going out of town or are working. pls pm me for info if yall wouldnt mined.

thank you

·
Registered
138 Posts
I know this is an old thread but lets get it going again. My group usually rides sardis but have to the pike a couple times and never to hatchie. Sardis is about to get to high to ride their so lets get some riding in around memphis.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I try to make it out there a few times a year to ride. There is a FB page called West TN mud and trails. Rides are scheduled there and its kind of a meet all type place for all the forums.

·
Administrator
15,375 Posts
I'd like to make it up to windrock sometime. Always wanted to ride there. Maybe next fall when it starts cooling off and the leaves change.

·
Registered
372 Posts
You would love the ride at windrock or brimstone. Both are right there together and are amazing. I went in the fall of 2010 and it was amazing. We stayed in a cabin on a pond that was on the trail system. Grilled on the deck looking out at the pond and then just jump on the wheelers and take off!

·
Administrator
15,375 Posts
I'm thinking of making an anniversay trip out of it in october. What's it like up there in OCT?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Really nice weather. Same as it is there.....just take away about 5 degrees and slightly less humid. Makes for a great fall ride! To ride at night then you might would want a jacket.

·
Registered
138 Posts
We almost went to Windrock but went to River Run instead. You could try to make the Fall Jamboree they have every year. I'm pretty sure it's in October and i heard that's one of the best times to go!

·
Registered
52 Posts
We ride a little over an hour away from memphis in northwest TN.... SheepRidge is what its called usually a group of 25+ that ride every weekend.... LOTS of mud water and trails.... We also ride bikini bottoms offroad park... its an ok place right now just seems small

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Do any of y'all ride at Natchez Trace I'm in Northwest TN also there's alot of trails there if you don't get lost.

KAWI RULES

·
Registered
52 Posts
Never rode natchez trace.... but im always down to try a new place if its worth going to

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I think its around 20000 acres. No helmet rules no 2 up rules.

KAWI RULES

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Maybe we could plan a meet and greet and ride all weekend at one of the festivals in the fall ive always wanted to check out brimstone but open to go anywhere.

Should be working on it instead of talking about it..

·
Registered
52 Posts
I see ur in Paris. We use to ride big sandy alot. Good riding especially the creeks. How far is natchez trace from Paris?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Not far maybe 30 miles. So did you ride Rushings, Ramble and Harmons creek?

KAWI RULES

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man to be honest a guy from here owned a lot on big sandy and we would go up their and camp..... He always led the way not sure what the names of the places were.... I went 3 times and always had a blast

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Y'all need to come back down again. Still quiet a few rides down there. Last time I went last summer 60 bikes total.

KAWI RULES

21 - 40 of 45 Posts