Mud in My Blood Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done pulling the AudioFormz roof off of my RZR, put down some weather stripping on my roll cage, and re-installed the roof. No more squeaking from the roof rubbing against the roll cage! While I was at it, I added some dielectric grease to all the electrical connections in the roof to prevent corrosion.

Reactions: Slydog

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pulled my clutches off to fix my belt eating problem.
Got it jacked up and. Started tearing it down to pull front diff.
Just working late. It's hard to dedicate the hours needed to getrdone fast. Just picking away
I've got the same problem. Just not enough time. It took me 3 weeks, with my ride completely torn to pieces, to put the lift kit and portals on it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nope. Pressure washer, foam cannon, and hand scrubbing. Blow drying, then a coat of Armor-All to the whole thing.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
View attachment 23357

[Yesterday] Gave the new tires a test. 2020 kodiak 450 on 28" mega mayhems. Stock clutches for now, it wasn't bad.

Maines been in a drought most of the year so mud was a little hard to find.. and when we found some the holes were clearly carved out by 33"+ tires so I had no chance lol. Oh well, getting stuck beats working any day!
Amen!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Gave the RZR a bath and a complete detailing. Got it ready to enter it into the buggy show this weekend. Fingers crossed for first prize!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Hey, SlyDog, you should come out to the buggy show this Saturday. It is off of Fox Brown Road, near Indiantown.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Oh! I almost forgot. The show was great. Everyone had a great time. Couldn't have asked for a better turnout. Lots of music, beer, pretty girls, pretty rides. And....... I won best side by side!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Disassembled my broken portal, and shipped to SATV for warranty repairs. Ordered a complete service kit for the RZR. Going to change all the fluids, oil filter, air filter, and spark plugs.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts