81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
He knows his stuff for sure.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Took a few laps around the house through the snow yesterday. Only 2-1/2 months to go until the trails open! Can't effing wait.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Got my vfj clutch kit today
There are definitely some differences in the springs just by looking at them compared to the. Extra red epi springs i replaced a few months back.
Weights are definitely different than the 54 epi ones. New ones are adjustable. They are pre tuned for my setup.
20210208_212247.jpg

Can't wait to put them in.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Got the rear portion of the lift in the 450 today, waiting on spring compressors to arrive to do the front.

Advertised as a 1.5" and it ended up netting me 2.25" lol. Up to 14.5" clearance under the rear end.The little 450 makes its 28"s look small now, definitely need bigger tires!

·
Registered
45 Posts
(y) That sucks when you have to buy bigger tires
It does and it doesn't haha. New tires are always nice, but the hit to the wallet hurts a touch. Especially for big tires. Considering the tires I have now are barely worn im hoping I can recoup most of what I paid for them, that'll pay for at least 3 of the 4 new ones.

Reactions: Slydog

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was only kidding.😁
I'm always up to put bigger tires on anything that goes in the mud.
Gotta pay to play
That would be good if you can recoup some money from selling other tires.
Depending on the type of riding you do.
A bigger tire isn't always a good thing

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
i hosed mine off... she was covered in saw dust from working in the shop. lol

Reactions: Slydog

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was only kidding.😁
I'm always up to put bigger tires on anything that goes in the mud.
Gotta pay to play
That would be good if you can recoup some money from selling other tires.
Depending on the type of riding you do.
A bigger tire isn't always a good thing
Not as much straight mud riding as id like to be honest, but once we find a good hole I want the best chance I can get at it haha.

I do plan on buying a set of dedicated trail tires this year though, for when im relatively sure things will be on the dryer side. Gotta replace my damn truck first though, so we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Installed my mudder clutch kit and weights after work. Its shiting and getting on concrete.😁😁😁😁😁
Putting it in the mud all weekend long so that will be the test.
Bringing extra axles and a belt.

·
Registered
238 Posts
View attachment 23421

Got the rear portion of the lift in the 450 today, waiting on spring compressors to arrive to do the front.

Advertised as a 1.5" and it ended up netting me 2.25" lol. Up to 14.5" clearance under the rear end.The little 450 makes its 28"s look small now, definitely need bigger tires!
Looking bad asz

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah you need the truck to haul around your 4 wheeler. Unless you ride out from your house
Used to be able to ride right from the house, not since we moved into the new place though. Only downside. But.. got a big garage now! Lol.

81 - 100 of 105 Posts