Mud in My Blood Forum banner
101 - 120 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
When i get it apart. Just one of the rear u Joints engine side
Thing that sucks was i have a spare but somehow i didn't bring it.wtf
At least i had 2 solid days of mudding before it went bad.
Shity Chinese ujoint.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Got the new bumper on the RZR. Replaced my driver's side steering stops, and that fixed my rubbing issue. Fixed the body panel that broke from the rubbing. Fixed my onboard cooler's latches.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Bought the wheeler something new to ride on

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Nice! Too bad about that blue oval on the front. 🤣 JK. Congradulations!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks!

I haggled the dealer down an amount im happy with, AND bargained for them to supply and Install a leveling kit. It goes in Friday, along with some 32" m/t's and it gets its break in oil change.

Can't wait to see how she hauls the wheeler. Miles better than my 2010 4cyl ranger I'm sure haha.

Reactions: SparkyPrep

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ranger probably didn't like going up hills with the 4 wheeler in the back

Good strategy 😁 getting the 4 wheeler first.
If you got the truck first the ol lady probably want you to buy the 4 wheeler

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ranger probably didn't like going up hills with the 4 wheeler in the back

Good strategy 😁 getting the 4 wheeler first.
If you got the truck first the ol lady probably want you to buy the 4 wheeler
Yeah the old one had like 143hp lol, it didn't do too terrible honestly.. but between myself, the ol lady, the wheeler on the back, and the steel flatbed i built for it.. it was over its GVWR every weekend and got like 12 mpg. That, and being a regular cab there wasn't nearly enough room for helmets and extra boots and clean clothes and stuff.. super cramped. Definitely needed upgrading!

I got lucky though, when I brought up the idea of buying a new wheeler last year she was ALL about it! She's always wanted a 4x4 wheeler.

Then when I presented the idea of the new truck because the old one was really too small for our new hobby she agreed again, score!

Reactions: SparkyPrep

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Got ne "All Balls Racing" tie rods installed on the Foreman yesterday.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Almost ready for the year now...

-Fluids, filters, and sparkplug changed. Diffs were gross after 400 miles. GROSS.
-Aquired gopro, stuck it to skid-lid.
-Installed aftermarket tip. VROOM!
-Shimmed primary clutch 1.5mm for a 12% gear reduction, and installed stiffer secondary spring (stock kodiak 700 spring)

All thats really left is to get a tuner to fix its fueling, and a wiring harness for the led bar my fiance got me for christmas.

Gettin real horned up to ride now fellas. Shit yeah!

Here's what the front diff looked like lol. I was a little surprised to say the least.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Got my new AudioFormz roof put back together, and installed. Music is thumpin' again!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ordered a set of oem front wheels for my rig and another pair of 28x9 mega mayhems so I can run a squared tire setup this year.

I really wanted to buy a set of 30s and new wheels.. but.. even with my clutch mods I think a 30" setup would of been too doggy in thick mud for my liking.

This way im actually losing like 5 or 6 pounds of rotational weight.. should free up close to 2 hp.

Reactions: Slydog
101 - 120 of 152 Posts