Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just thought this may be a good one. We have met the kids. Know what you like to do when you aint riding. Lets find out what you do for a living.

I work offshore as a ROV Sr. Supervisor. For those of you that dont know what an ROV is it is a Remotly Operated Vehicle. AKA: Very expensive video game. We do deep water subsea construction for the oil companies.

Here is a few pics of the ROVs.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Thats Awsome! :rockn:

I'm a draftsman by trade, I've done HVAC/Piping drafting & design in the past for an Engineering Firm, Currently I'm an Architectural Draftsman for the University of Alabama... ;)

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I teach Instrumentation at Pearl River Community College in Poplarville MS.

Bayou: I have a couple of former students who work on those ROVs. What company do you work for?

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I teach Instrumentation at Pearl River Community College in Poplarville MS.

Bayou: I have a couple of former students who work on those ROVs. What company do you work for?
I work for C-Innovation out of Mandeville, La. It is a new company that is owned by the largest Supply boat company in Louisiana. Eddison Chouest Offshore they have deep pockets and are not scared to invest it into our company equipment or spares. It is nice.

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
oh no problem mate :D

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I teach school and work part time at a Kawasaki & Suzuki Dealer.

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
bailbondsman and mud motor dealer and part owner in good ole boys outfitters apparel company.

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well we know who to call when i get in trouble in south carolina.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
thats right or houma,i have lots of friends down there.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
i work at the 5th largest hog farm in illinois, and also work for a farmer and help farm 9000 acers. i keep busy needless to say

·
RIDEN DURTY
210 Posts
I work in the GOM on an Oil Production Platform 20 Miles off the coast of the MS river. 14 days on 14 days off 84 long hours a week. But i get a 2 week vacation every month so i cant complain! Great money working 6 months a year but i miss the family terriably

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm an elementary school teacher. Nothing flashy, kind of boring, but I love it just the same.

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Business Owner - Automotive repair

·
Registered
288 Posts
Driller for Nabors Drilling(Canada)working 14 on 14 off.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
1 - 20 of 198 Posts