Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll go first..

I'm a database developer for a large agency.
I work in the data services section. We're responsible for ad-hoc queries, reports, database schema, data research and data health.

My wife just started working part time at a local hospital as a Med/Surg Tech. She's currently in nursing school and will be graduating soon. I'm so proud of her! Love you lisa!!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I am on Welfare....:joke:

MY wife teaches 4th grade.

I teach Special Ed. I also work at Lansfords Kawasaki & Suzuki part time during the school year and full time in the summer. I have worked there for a long time...I worked at a Yamaha dealer once for 3 months as well.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once again, teaching is a noble job, man. Kudos to you and your wife. Though I bet your wife has had enough of some of those 4th graders.. Kids can be bad!!

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Currently laid off......:banghead: Until last week I was the FSD at a major Manufacturing plant.

Prior to that I spent about 13 years in corporate restaruants, at the office level and in operations.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that's :lame:..

Hope something happens for you soon!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I'm a job supervisor for a local construction company. We do mostly commercial construction but will do a little residential as well if work gets slow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I presently working for a company that's contracted by the Navy. I am a dispatcher for police and fire units on the base, and ACTIVELY looking in my area as well as the Tuscaloosa area for a decent job again.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Thunderhead is that bigger than the Super Gorilla's?

I'm an Architectural Draftsman & Building Auditor for the University of Alabama.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Con-way freight.
Journeyman Mechanic.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
FABMAN did you get on w/ the 53' OTR's when they started them a few years ago, or do you do short hauls w/ the tandoms....?

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
17 Posts
I presently working for a company that's contracted by the Navy. I am a dispatcher for police and fire units on the base, and ACTIVELY looking in my area as well as the Tuscaloosa area for a decent job again.

not anymore! he starts his old job back delivering air conditioners december 30!! yay!

·
Lets Get It
338 Posts
I work for a small business owner. Im the main guy under the owner that gets all the stuff done, makes sure people are doing there job. We do dozer, trackhoe, backhoe, tractor, work ect.. just about anything with equipment, house pads, mowing/shreading, clearing, ditch cleaning/diging so on but the main thing is mowing, we have contracts at several sub-divisions to do so (1500+ acers) 3-5 times a year. We also bale hay, do welding, take care of cattle and a few other things as well!!!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I work for a small business owner. Im the main guy under the owner that gets all the stuff done, makes sure people are doing there job. We do dozer, trackhoe, backhoe, tractor, work ect.. just about anything with equipment, house pads, mowing/shreading, clearing, ditch cleaning/diging so on but the main thing is mowing, we have contracts at several sub-divisions to do so (1500+ acers) 3-5 times a year. We also bale hay, do welding, take care of cattle and a few other things as well!!!
when DON JAVIS buys some land, you guys can build the bog pit.
He'll need a muddacross pit too! :)

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Delivering A/C in the middle of winter?
Fresh out of school i got a job with a company making compressors for Air Conditioners. The winter was our busiest time. I know it sounds crazy but it has a lot to do with them getting every thing built and ready for the upcoming summer.

1 - 20 of 196 Posts