Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Team BS
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What how to's are everyone looking for?

I thought it would be a good idea to see what people are looking for. We do alot of things around the shop that I wouldn't think of doing one for because we do it everyday but someone might like to see it done.

I have a few snorkle jobs for friends coming up that we'll take pics of and a couple fiberglass stereo boxes.

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
I would like "How To be a Millionaire" or "How to be a sucsessful Gigalo in 2009"

Thanks. ;)

HA!

For real though, if you happen to be removing an axle for any reason, something like that would be good. Or changing out the rear seal, that one is simple but there are always a lot of posts about it.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
that should be easy to get some pics or vid on, we do those everyday. maybe next time we will have a camera around.

·
Team BS
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually i do have some axles to swap, we'll see what we can do.
Also have a guy needing to borrow a stock axle from me but I told him he would have to put a boot on it. I'll see if I can get him to get in front of the camera.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
How to make the wife get jiggy every night.

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts

I'm interested in this how to also!

:hitwithrock:
My wife and me!

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
I'm interested in this how to also!

:hitwithrock:
My wife and me!
That little cartoon there seems familiar to me as well....lol

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
My wife and I do it doggystyle, i sit up and beg and she just rolls over and plays dead!!! lol

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
My wife and I do it doggystyle, i sit up and beg and she just rolls over and plays dead!!! lol
You just need some "extension".

She'll wake up if your not humping her leg.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
:haha::haha: You poor married guys lol Thats fuuny crap right there though.

Imagine having the same meal every night, for the rest of your life.

·
Team BS
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A marriage lisence should come with a return policy.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
haha too funny!!!

I'm with you poor married guys... aint figured it out yet... after 10 yrs I think I would have it by now but nope...

Before I married my wife - her uncle said - boy you really dont want to... I said sure i do. He said well I'll tell you this - for the next year everytime yall do something put one kernal of corn in a bucket. Then after the first year take a single peice out everytime you do something and see how long it takes you to empty the bucket... needless to say - he was right.... haha

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
Okay ladies, back me up here.

Guys, getting what you want isn't really that difficult. I was going to say "hard", but that wouldn't be appropriate, considering the topic.:naughty:

First let me qualify my advice. I'm not married...but I was and I was whining as much as you. His new gf has no complaints (yes, she was bold enough to tell me). I have more tact so I didn't tell her he can't compare to what I have now....hahaha

Okay here we go.
- stop trying to seduce her between changing your tires and adding a snorkle.
- don't say "let's go, we've got 12 minutes before the Monster Truck show is on TV".
- Have a shower first. We like a man who looks and smells manly but....washing engine grease out of the sheets...well....
- give her as much time to warm up as you would your truck in winter....for those of you who don't even know what winter is...pretend.
- listen for her reaction to your touch, like you would when tuning your engine.
- when she is hot.....don't stop until she's driven the distance too.

Now aren't you glad you asked
D

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
I think I like this ^^ one! :rockn:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts