Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im curious to wat pipe is best for my brute 650 sra
i know hmf makes one but does anyone know of any other brand for it

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
define best. you've got alot to choose from my friend. what are you looking for? power? sound? slip on? full system?

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
LRD and Big Gun. Unless you have $$$$ Then get a muzzy!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Get out there and pick up some cans man, You Can Do It!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
speakin of cans. you just wait til i get home and take a pic of my can stash. it's waitin on aluminum prices to go back up. i cashed in 700 and somethin bucks worth of beer and coke cans last year when aluminum prices were still like 50 cents per pound

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Forgot about the prices being down right now. Got a buddy that deals in scrap and he was telling me about it the other day.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
speakin of cans. you just wait til i get home and take a pic of my can stash. it's waitin on aluminum prices to go back up. i cashed in 700 and somethin bucks worth of beer and coke cans last year when aluminum prices were still like 50 cents per pound
Dude now that's one way to get brute mods!
how many cans is 700 bucks worth?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
1,400 lbs ;)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
alot.
it was like 4ish trips with the back of the truck and a landscape trailer full. also, ya'll should save cans if'n you've got somewhere to keep 'em. it doesnt take long to get a huge pile built up if you drink many pops or beers. just throw your empty beer can back in the cooler and empty it out into the pile when you get home. 4 trashbags of cans = 20 bucks

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
alot.
it was like 4ish trips with the back of the truck and a landscape trailer full. also, ya'll should save cans if'n you've got somewhere to keep 'em. it doesnt take long to get a huge pile built up if you drink many pops or beers. just throw your empty beer can back in the cooler and empty it out into the pile when you get home. 4 trashbags of cans = 20 bucks
I've always done that, between beer and Mountain Dew it doesn't take long to earn a bone. Then you can wet them down a bit before you take them in for a bonus.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i heard of people putting a teaspoon of sand in the can..

back on topic for OP'er..
i found the muzzy for your bike (650) for $480 to the door.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
How much is an LRD pipe??? Will they give you as much power as an HMF? I heard they will not that some guys tested it out on a Dyno....but again who knows....I wasn't there to see it....LOL!!

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
I got mine for $289 to the door off ebay from Troy. In there ebay store

·
Registered
5 Posts
650 SRA

I'm looking for a full exhaust for my 2008 650 SRA. I wanted the swamp series but can't find a full one for it. Gonna be putting the MIMB snorkels on it as well. So I'm looking for the best full system for getting into quite a bit of water and mud. Sound isn't a big deal either way but I'd prefer to not go deaf.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts