Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets hear it. what is your favorite mod? maybe something noone else has!?!

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
FCP parts. :rockn:

And the MIMB Stickers.... :rockn:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
well i dont know about favorite but def close and gets the most use out of, is my audiopipe i cant ride a bike without one now

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i use to have a stereo that went with me no matter what. I think my favorrite mod may be my diamond plate box lid and i guess thats just because i haven't seen another bike like it.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I'd have to say as heavily modified my machine is it would have to be the KEBC removal and belt switch bypass. Tons of headaches removed.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
My favorite would have to be the snorkels just for the peace of mind but i really like my HID head lights too.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
favorite

Snorkels for sure :bigok: Gonna Post upics soon just got take it apart so i can show you all how i did it

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Been thinkin about the 6*key what kind of seat of your pants improvement do you get with that ?

·
Banned
384 Posts
I noticed a pretty good gain from bottom to midrange. Since it still has the stock cdi the topend detune from the factory is still there though. I like it. I've rode ones with a Dyna and the topend power slightly better with but the bottom end is better with the key combo. For trail riding the key/module combo is great IMO.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I also like my module/key combo. Big difference in power to the ground.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Cool now i know what my wifes reason for divorce this week is:haha:

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Wheels and tires!!

Makes it look cool and no matter what the mods, you need the tires to keep it on the trail!!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
same for me - Tires/Rims! looks sweet!

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts