Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it's true that we will be receiving our SECOND stimulus check, after covering the necessities if ya have some $$ left over what will you buy with it? Some new parts to get your baby back in the mud or some fire accessories to wear on your ride with friends? Lets get into it!!

·
Administrator
15,421 Posts
I haven't heard anything about a second one. I kinda hope not b/c, where is all of that coming from? Are they going to hike up taxes to recoop it meaning we just end up paying it back and probably plus some... ???

There's on such thing as free money, especially from the government.

Reactions: SparkyPrep

·
Registered
75 Posts
My stimulus check went into my savings. But, during the shutdown, I decided to upgrade my ride. Went to SATV and got a 3" bracket lift, rhino 2.0 axles, 4" portals, boxed radius arms, and heavy duty tie rods. Installed myself with all my free time. Can't go anywhere, so I spent my time in my shop. LOL.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If I get a second stimulus check, that will just go into savings, too. I am lucky enough to not have missed any work through all this. "Essential worker" and all. LOL.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Could be. Open your drain plug and drain it. Spiders usually shed a lot of metal fragments when they start to go.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It just started yesterday.
I'll definitely drain it and see what. Falls out.
Do you know if there are any aftermarket parts for these diffs.

·
Administrator
15,421 Posts
If they do send out a second round (which I hope they don't, but we wont get into that)
I'll probably put it towards getting my real estate license. Trying to get in the money on the front and back end of house building.. lol.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If they do send out a second round (which I hope they don't, but we wont get into that)
I'll probably put it towards getting my real estate license. Trying to get in the money on the front and back end of house building.. lol.
I know what you mean. I hope there are no more "stimulus checks" too. I am hoping that a downturn in the economy will allow me to pick up some cheap land.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts