Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team BS
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i can still get some more miles outta my belt, what yall think?

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
ouch.............. :bigeyes: Hope you had an extra.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope no extra belt, just an extra bike ;)

·
Team BS
396 Posts
Kids, all take notes from Uncle Bump. Do not play in peanut butter in reverse. And always let your belt have some cool down time after putting a beating on it.

And the bad thing was I had 2 extra belts at the shop he could have taken with him.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
I always take an extra belt, and tie rod on every ride. Especially when I had the 29's. Now I dont think they are as neccissary but I dont like leaving w/o them.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kids, all take notes from Uncle Bump. Do not play in peanut butter in reverse. And always let your belt have some cool down time after putting a beating on it.

And the bad thing was I had 2 extra belts at the shop he could have taken with him.
i have an extra belt too, just didnt have the tool at the house when i was leaving so i didnt bring it.

i think im fixin to switch my 1.5" belt snorks to 2" to get some more air flow, cause i know that belt was gettin hot lol

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I've seen that more times than I like to remember. I've almost gotten to the point to wearing safety glasses when I ride to keep the chunks from flying out of my snorkel and hitting me in the face. LOL

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Haha now im worried. My snorks point right in my face!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
o dont worry you dont need your face to drive well atleast not a pretty one and you already have that covered and i think lisa :agreed: with me jk

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Just putting the puzzle together might be a little difficult.

·
Registered
226 Posts
for getting the belt back on i have gotten two big screwdrivers and put one side of the belt on the primary and snapped it over the secondary works jus fine

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
for getting the belt back on i have gotten two big screwdrivers and put one side of the belt on the primary and snapped it over the secondary works jus fine
This isnt good for the belt, only do this if its emergency, like out on the trail. if your home and have access to tools, its best to do it the right way.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
:agreed: I've heard the same.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts