Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Riddin Dirty...
491 Posts
I really like the mud lites xtr. They do very well all around don't dig as bad as zillas and wear like steel.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I like my xtr's, but am thinking of something more aggresive. they don't throw enough mud for me. xtr's are great on the trails though.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i think the XTR's are a very good tire.
the maxxis mudbug werks very well in all conditions too and excels in mud.
they'll surprise ya.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i would go with the mud lite xl there stronger then the xtr's and more aggresive.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'd probably say mud bugs or GBC gators, which are real similar to mud bugs.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i ride with 3 guuys who hafve the xtr's and like them at low speeds but if they get going faster then they shake like crazy, and yes they've all been balanced over and over. Now one of them is selling them and going back to his mud bugs, he really likes them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Im a big fan of my zilla's. They have been a great all around tire for me. Great price compared to the XTR's which are overated IMO.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I run 30" mudlites and find them to be good at all speeds and seem to do pretty good in the mud.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Zillas I say !!! I trail ride , I get in the mud , playin in the water no problems ride good also , just make sure u have the right air pressure in them (5 psi or below)

·
Registered
20 Posts
mudbugs and zillas, which ones shake less?do any of them give you s smooth, non handle bar shaking ride at slow and higher speeds?

·
Rather b Dirty than Purty
388 Posts
Zillas...they forgive your mistakes!

·
Administrator
15,375 Posts
There's actually a thread about them. No one has really tested them yet, they are a fairly new tire to my knowledge. And, also very expensive, especially compared to other all-around tires.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts