Mud in My Blood Forum banner

181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Administrator
15,372 Posts
^ Those are great tires, they ride smooth and hook up surprisingly well... He'll love them. I loved mine.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Outlaw mst they good wear well, ride smooth . He wont be disappointed my buddy has them and can go where i go with my outlaw originals but takes him a tad longer,

-Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk-

·
Registered
74 Posts
good to hear! Like i said he doesnt really search for mud but sometimes you cant avoid it and i want him to make it

·
Registered
95 Posts
I love my radial reptiles for a trail tire. Super smooth on hard pack and they have supper deep lugs that hook up great. I have friends with zillas and I can follow them anywhere. And they just look cool in my opinion.

·
Registered
1 Posts
****, now I need to do some more reading up on some different tires. LOL

I have 27" s/w swamplites on 14" reapers, I have some M20 Kores on the way and was going to go with outlaw2 28 skinnys all the way around.

But, where I am riding there is a bunch of different terrain. I am very interested in pit bull tires other then the price. I am also looking at GBC Reapers, Spartacus as well.

I'm very very undecided lol. I do alot of atv jamborees and like to hit mud wherever it is.

Help and suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree with the Radial Reptile. I use my Brute for everything from hunting, muddin trail riding and pull a truck bed trailer with hunting shack on it. And these tires are great. Great ride,handling and great in mud

·
Registered
2 Posts
So thats a no lol, since they dont make anything under a 12 for the rear lol

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

looking for a good trail tire (not mud tire) for my Brute, its stock, epi clutch kit for 27-28" tires inbound, and I'm wanting a tire to fit on stock rims, at least 27, but no bigger than 28 (just because thats my preference not because I think the kit I ordered actually needs exactly what its rated for. I need good lateral and forward bite, and would prefer a square soulder and a radial. Thinking 27" Black Diamond XTR's or Carlisle ACT XD's. Didnt like the mudbugds, mud runners, or Razr-4 Speeds.

181 - 190 of 190 Posts