Mud in My Blood Forum banner

141 - 160 of 190 Posts

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
28x10r14

They dont make anything smaller than 28. They have 28, 29.5, and 32, all for 12 and 14" rims.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Anybody running GBC dirt commanders?
^^^Bump^^^

Been looking at these myself, 8Ply would be nice. Anybody out there run these tires? Anybody?????:thinking:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sweet! Thanks. Looking at the Reapers too, good to know!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
What's a good all around tire that can handle a good bit of asphalt driving?

·
Registered
193 Posts
You said u want a super swamper tread pattern? Interco makes a 29.5 tsl for 14 inch rim I can't remember how wide they are. but u can check there site out and it looks just like the truck tire. My buddy has a set on his tyerx they hook up really well and great all round mud and trail tire.

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
What's a good all around tire that can handle a good bit of asphalt driving?
MudLite XTR. It's a Radial. Or the Bighorn Radial. Just make sure you get a radial tire.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks I still have about 98 percent tread on my stockers but i wanna put some rims on it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Do they have a mud tire more like a pickup superswamper pattern
Yes interco makes a 27 and 29.5 tsl think there both 9inch wide they fit a14inch rim and there made and design just like the truck tire check them out on there website my buddy has a set and loves those tires great trail and mud tire

·
Registered
427 Posts
all around The Zilla's, running 28" zilla's stock clutching on my '12 brute 650i. does fantastic on all the trails/mud/water i've ridden, and did fricken awesome at our local mud bogs yesterday, had one of if not THE fastest time through the pit...

·
Registered
8 Posts
LOVE my Zilla's! they do great in any condition. Mud, sand, gravel, dirt, asphalt. I GPS'd my rancher at 59 mph and they dont shake a bit. plus they are only about $100 bux a tire and thats pretty cheap considering atv tire costs these days. Oh yeah and the weight of them is a load of strain off my quad compared to other tires the same size. IMO the Zilla's are all around one of the best tires you can buy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The best all around tire for a 12" rim is going to be the OUTLAW MST and for a 14" rim is going to be the OUTLAW RADIAL. Hands down without a doubt!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I was fixing to say he must work for HIGHLIFTER. But I guess if you wanna pay double for a name go for it lol

KAWI RULES

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
He does. Guess what his job is. Sales. :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
my vote def goes to the dirt devil ll's. 28 inch is what i got and they ride smooth and go thru anything ive tried. and ive tried some deep stuff

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think to go with Zillas or Big Horn 2.0, if I install 28" Zillas, Am I looking for trouble on my BF 750 with 2" lift, no spring mods, no chip, stock bike except the 2"? Or I should stick to go on 27"? Also, when installing new wheels, do you change de nut? Original one seem to be little big, or you still you the one of the bike?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just traded a set of 30"backs for some 28"dirt devil2's....them 30's bout killed my brute. im lookin forward to seein how these devils pull.

141 - 160 of 190 Posts