Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys got a question,I have a 08 750 brute i want to put a extreme 2inch lift with a set of itp ss106 wheels.what i want to know is what offset do the wheels have to be to keep from running spacers? I have 28inch tires on it now but might go to 29.5 outlaws.I just dont want to be limited later down the road.thanks alot

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
You can buy regular IRS rims and they will have enough offset so that you will not need spacers (to keep the tires from rubbing).

If you like the look/ride of having spacers, but dont want spacers, then you can order SRA style rims and get that wider stance. Which is what I did.

SS108 SRA style rims & 4 29x12 Laws & 2" lift.

Same Rims, no lift, 26x12 MST's:

26x12 MST's on regular IRS rims (ITP's) & 2" lift

Same tires & rims w/o lift:

Hope that gives you some ideas....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
welcome to the forum! i'm sure someone will chime in shortly with the answer you want. i'm not sure about offset but i run 28's with skinnies/wides at stock height with no rubbin problems at all

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
We have the tabs on our 08s.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i must have some incorrect info,i was told itp makes wheels specific for the 08 brutes.thanks for the info also thanks for mimb snorkel write up it was easy.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
ITP does make specific wheels for 08 and 09 brutes. this is necessary because our year models have tabs on the hubs.

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
^^ Yes.... I thought you were asking about offset... offset and my pictures have absolutely nothing to do with tabs.... I belive Tabs are irrelavent in this conversation.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i like those rims

1 - 9 of 9 Posts