Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title states, whatre your riding plans for this weekend?

Were headed 5 hours north to the edge of Canada.. more specifically St. Agatha Maine for a long weekend. The trails up that way supposedly allow for multiple hundred miles of riding per day, quite the departure from our trails in Southern Maine where your almost beat to death after 50 miles or less lol.

I'm excited. I'm hoping there's more mud up that way, as Southern Maine is dry as a boot thanks to our rather extended drought.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Unfortunately, I'm working all weekend, again. But, I plan to detail my RZR one of these afternoons to get it ready for an upcoming buggy show that I am entered in.

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
Same... I had a meeting during the middle of the day with new clients (I draw house plans). Plus my back is still kinked a little from last monday... Getting old sucks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Like the title states, whatre your riding plans for this weekend?

Were headed 5 hours north to the edge of Canada.. more specifically St. Agatha Maine for a long weekend. The trails up that way supposedly allow for multiple hundred miles of riding per day, quite the departure from our trails in Southern Maine where your almost beat to death after 50 miles or less lol.

I'm excited. I'm hoping there's more mud up that way, as Southern Maine is dry as a boot thanks to our rather extended drought.
So how was the riding up north? Any mud?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So how was the riding up north? Any mud?
The riding up north was awesome, but not a lick of mud.

Alllllllll the dust you could ever want though!

This was my filter after ~70 miles. Awful.

The st. John river was so low I could of easily rode across to canada unsnorkeled.

·
Registered
114 Posts
We got water and mud up the azz here right now. Everything is deeper at the moment. Gotta be careful. Had 2 sinkers last time we went out.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yea. Super under water right now. I actually hope it dries out a LITTLE BIT.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sounds weird but i agree it's alittle unpredictable right now.
Sparky you been down to the hump before?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Send some of that water this way would you guys? Spent like 600 bucks on mud tires a month ago and there isn't hardly any mud!

Pro tip- its not 100% necessary to buy muddies in a drought. Lol.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sounds weird but i agree it's alittle unpredictable right now.
Sparky you been down to the hump before?
The humps in Florida City/ Homestead? I have been there, once, and I wasn't riding. I was just out there, hanging out after work. (I worked at that nuke plant at the end of Palm Drive.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts