Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if there is one of these threads started yet but lets keep it going there's not.

04/30-05/3 Who's ridin this weekend and where?
- We'll more than likely be out Tonight and Friday at 90 in Crosby, TX!!!

:werd:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dang man, thats no fun at all....

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Might make a trip to redland road. I've been invited to lightwood in deatsville. Not sure about that though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Should be going to Mud Creek or River Run Friday nite till 3 am. I love living in East Texas. 10 minutes to two of the biggest atv parks around.

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Going to the ATV FAIR in MN on saturday. The GF and I are going to compete in the mud run for are the first time!

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Next weekend (May 9th) we are going to Rattlesnake Hills in Poplarville, MS. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
goin to a place here in deridder to ride saturday. should be a good ride.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone goin to Hwy 90 in Crosby, TX this weekend? We're thinkin about goin, just not sure yet which day(s)

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Where;'s that at IBBruin?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
About 20 miles east of Tupelo on Hwy 78. I've never been but I'm going with a group that's been several times. I've been told they don't require helmets, beer is ok as long as it's in a cup and you don't act like an ***.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Not at all we are gonna meet at the shell station off of exit 27 on I59 at 945am you can meet us there or at the park if you decide to come.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts