Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I like the half windshield, with the rear windscreen... don't know about your ranger, but on my rzr, somehow the rear windscreen makes a huge difference on dust. I took it off when I first got it and rode down the dirtroad and the dust was terrible. but when I put it back on it seems to keep the flow going through and somehow block the dust out. That's why I was so adamant about keeping the rear windscreen when I snorkeled mine. I cut holes in it for the snorkels.
I don't want to block access to the cooler.... I like being able to reach through the back and grab a cold........ water.... without having to stop and get out.. LOL

Like several people have mentioned, I never had a windshield on the Brute.. so I'll just deal with it..

·
Registered
2 Posts
first trail ride in croom FL and i got hit by a big grass hopper in the face! thing was like gettin hit by a golf ball!
that night i ordered a full windshield off amazon and im happy with it.
2016 yamaha viking with EPS

Attachments

·
7,404 Posts
first trail ride in croom FL and i got hit by a big grass hopper in the face! thing was like gettin hit by a golf ball!
that night i ordered a full windshield off amazon and im happy with it.
2016 yamaha viking with EPS
Great choice IMO. My Z8 came with a 1/2-shield and I was never happy with it although I always wear a helmet and goggles, I went with a SuperATV full tilting shield and have never been happier. Just bought and installed the rear shield looking for a reduction in the massive amount of dust that comes in from having a full front shield. Should be great as a friend with a RzR has one that really helps.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts