Mud in My Blood Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Kajun Mud Slingers
2,467 Posts
i dont see why not. it should work the same as the brutes fans. maybe if you look at the write up on it you can come up with your own write up for the hondas.

· Registered
923 Posts
:agreed: wired the fan on my wife's rubicon the same way.

· Registered
742 Posts
i would find the power side of the fan and tap into it and put a switch in the wire and run it to the battery that's how i did my brute yours should be the same

· Registered
160 Posts
Word of caution..Make sure that you use a relay..DO NOT just tie into the switch with the fan..A switch is not good for the 5-15 amps that the fan will pull...Use the normally open side of a relay..Bosch makes them and you can buy them at any auto parts..Bring a constant hot to the common side of the normally open contact then the hot to the fan..then take a hot on ignition to the switch out of the switch to the coil of the relay..Again do not just wire straight to the switch..If you pull the cover on the fuse box there is a relay for the fan...this is there for a reason..the switch will not last with that many amps...

· Registered
1,856 Posts
^ 25 amp rated switches are readily available at most any parts store. - On Honda's, the blue wire is the + side, the green is the -. I just put a switch in-line on the blue, that way you can kill it when deep water riding, but leave it to function as normal otherwise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts