Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of 29.5x12x12 Outlaws that have around 4 rides om them. I am wanting to trade them for some skinnys so that i can run some sra wheels. The wides are a bit more money then the skinnys. but we will work something out. If you have some, maybe we can set something up on shipping or meeting. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one has any skinnys for some wides? These things are brand new with only 4 rides which is about 10mls for me. I have my wheels waiting to be shipped but i dont want to sell them until i have some skinnys. I am wanting to run sra wheels and some skinnys b/c i dont think the sra's and wides will clear..... Help a guy out. I am willing to drive a bit in order to meet or work something out on shipping.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
did you post on HL wts/wtt section? you should get a bite pretty quick.
common trade over there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah there to but it seems like everyone is wanting to trade for 10's also.lol.

I hope someone bites soon cause i sold my wheels and need the skinnys in order to clear my new sra rim/tire combo. I think polaris425 ran 12's on sra wheels but i dont see how. I know my 12's rub without a lift on when i turn full lock. Thanks man.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is a 07, not 08 so i guess i somewhat have a lift. I got a lift on it now with some 1" wheel spacers, but i plan on removing the wides and runningskinnys on the front with sra wheels on all 4. Seen a guys bike like that on hl and now i got to do the same.lol

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
really.. which bike is it? i want to see what that looks like.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just get on hl, go to the new pic thread, it is on the second page. The owner is pinemtnbrute. Sweet friggin bike.

·
KAJUN MUD SLINGERS
88 Posts
i have some 31x9.5x14 that im looking to sell maybe i can get with my uncle and see if we can work something out im not sure yet

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats cool. I have a guy that i am suppose to be trading for next week, b/c both of us have huge rides this weekend and want something to ride.lol. If that falls through, i will let you know. Thanks,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts