Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of itp ss112 in the machined finish that i am trying to get rid of. They have roughly 150mls on them. I am asking $175 plus shipping to where ever you are. That comes with the lug nuts also.

^^^^Or if you have as set of ITP ss212 in black or machined with the sra offset, I would be willing to make a deal with you. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sale Pending on HL!

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
I have Machined 108's in SRA..... Let me know.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah they are already sold. I had 108's in machined, then the c series, then 112's, and fixing to be 212's for now. I dont keep any of them long. I do have a question for you. When you had your sra wheels, do you happen to remember how wide it was? Also do you have any straight pics from the rear and the front. I am kinda talking myself back into irs wheels cause i dont know what it will look like. Seems like the farther out they are the smaller the tires look. Thanks.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i took my 1" spacers and stacked them to make a 3" spacer. With my bike being as high as it is, the 29.5's look smaller. That bike looks pretty good though. How bad did you tear things up (tie rod ends, axles, and spiders) with the wides on sra wheels? I want to sell a pair of my wides for some skinnys so that it isnt as bad on it.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
yeah tie rods almost every ride....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
umm well then. Do you ride hard or was that just normal riding with the occasional mud hole?

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
normal riding, every mud hole I saw.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts